NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Starter Pack Bonus

User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 5657
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: Starter Pack Bonus

Post by Cassidy » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:54 am

rosie wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:40 am
Card Post: http://gyuri.full-bloom.co/sakura.php
Member ID Image: https://i.imgur.com/5yThaTN.jpg
Level Badge Image: https://i.imgur.com/YOXd2d5.jpg
Additional Notes: (if you want a certain crop or characters, have a preferred colour, etc. say so here!)
Welcome to Sakura!! Once you get this uploaded please PM me so I can approve you on the Members List, as players are not allowed to play games, trade with others, take from updates, use the forums, etc. until they are! Let me know if you'd like any changes made to your level badge and/or Member ID as well!



Starter Pack Bonus: kanonhilbert03, cafemewmew07, jinamamiya01, +mc-rosie

User avatar
Myubi
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:56 am

Re: Starter Pack Bonus

Post by Myubi » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:24 am

Card Post: https://tcg.bombilate.net/sakura.php
Member ID Image: https://66.media.tumblr.com/24c445605eb ... 1_1280.jpg
Level Badge Image: https://66.media.tumblr.com/22b3cacb22b ... 2_1280.jpg
Additional Notes: For the member card, I'd like a focus on the face of the character! For the level one badge, it can be the character, the slime or the monsters on the bottom left, whatever works best :)

User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 5657
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: Starter Pack Bonus

Post by Cassidy » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:25 pm

Myubi wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:24 am
Card Post: https://tcg.bombilate.net/sakura.php
Member ID Image: https://66.media.tumblr.com/24c445605eb ... 1_1280.jpg
Level Badge Image: https://66.media.tumblr.com/22b3cacb22b ... 2_1280.jpg
Additional Notes: For the member card, I'd like a focus on the face of the character! For the level one badge, it can be the character, the slime or the monsters on the bottom left, whatever works best :)
Hello!! First of all, thanks for joining Sakura!

I just want to double check something before I make these but according to Wikipedia, Maple Story doesn't look to be from a Japanese source/origin and neither of the companies attached to the games are from Japan/Japanese either (which is the focus of our TCG as you can see on our Cards & Masteries information page so we're currently not accepting/allowing series and media from outside Japan). ;;

Unless there's some other source that shows Maple Story is a game of Japanese source/origin, I'll need you to provide replacement images for your Member ID and Level Badge unfortunately!

User avatar
Myubi
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:56 am

Re: Starter Pack Bonus

Post by Myubi » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:18 pm

Cassidy wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:25 pm
Myubi wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:24 am
Card Post: https://tcg.bombilate.net/sakura.php
Member ID Image: https://66.media.tumblr.com/24c445605eb ... 1_1280.jpg
Level Badge Image: https://66.media.tumblr.com/22b3cacb22b ... 2_1280.jpg
Additional Notes: For the member card, I'd like a focus on the face of the character! For the level one badge, it can be the character, the slime or the monsters on the bottom left, whatever works best :)
Hello!! First of all, thanks for joining Sakura!

I just want to double check something before I make these but according to Wikipedia, Maple Story doesn't look to be from a Japanese source/origin and neither of the companies attached to the games are from Japan/Japanese either (which is the focus of our TCG as you can see on our Cards & Masteries information page so we're currently not accepting/allowing series and media from outside Japan). ;;

Unless there's some other source that shows Maple Story is a game of Japanese source/origin, I'll need you to provide replacement images for your Member ID and Level Badge unfortunately!
Hello!! :D

I am sorry for that! I got overly excited because I saw games and I just forgot to relate that Maple Story is actually Korean! :) I really apologize for overlooking that mention on the focus of the TCG!
Let's try this again!

Card Post: https://tcg.bombilate.net/sakura.php
Member ID Image: http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/722972
Level Badge Image: http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/664797
Additional Notes: For the member card, I'd like a focus on the face of the character (again :P)

User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 5657
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: Starter Pack Bonus

Post by Cassidy » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:50 pm

Myubi wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:18 pm
Hello!! :D

I am sorry for that! I got overly excited because I saw games and I just forgot to relate that Maple Story is actually Korean! :) I really apologize for overlooking that mention on the focus of the TCG!
Let's try this again!

Card Post: https://tcg.bombilate.net/sakura.php
Member ID Image: http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/722972
Level Badge Image: http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/664797
Additional Notes: For the member card, I'd like a focus on the face of the character (again :P)
It's okay! I know we do things differently here than what most TCGs did/do so confusion and errors that come from that are expected LOL But I do want to apologize for taking a bit to get to this! It's been a busy past couple of days... ;;

Here is your Starter Pack Bonus though! Please PM me once you get it uploaded so I can approve you on the Members List as you cannot play games, take from updates, trade with others, etc. until you are. Let me know also if you want any changes made or your Member ID and/or level badge!



Starter Pack Bonus: kamuishirou16, kaonashi16, s-class01, +mc-Myubi

User avatar
Cami
♦ Independence ♦
Posts: 2476
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:14 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Starter Pack Bonus

Post by Cami » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:02 pm

Card Post: http://cami.milkbaeri.net/sakura.php
Member ID Image: keeping old one
Level Badge Image: keeping old one
Additional Notes: (if you want a certain crop or characters, have a preferred colour, etc. say so here!)

User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 5657
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: Starter Pack Bonus

Post by Cassidy » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:09 pm

Cami wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:02 pm
Card Post: http://cami.milkbaeri.net/sakura.php
Member ID Image: keeping old one
Level Badge Image: keeping old one
Additional Notes: (if you want a certain crop or characters, have a preferred colour, etc. say so here!)
Looks good! You know the drill so I will await your PM!!



Starter Pack Bonus: tsukumomurasame14, trunks15, luluwof14, +mc-Cami

Post Reply