NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Starter Pack Bonus

User avatar
Usagi
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun May 19, 2019 6:02 pm

Re: Starter Pack Bonus

Post by Usagi » Mon May 20, 2019 7:42 am

Card Post: https://usagi.teacake.org/sakura
Member ID Image: https://usagi.teacake.org/layout/mc.png
Level Badge Image: https://usagi.teacake.org/layout/lvl1.png
Additional Notes: for my membercard, can the colour be taken from the lighter top part of her hair ribbon, please? no preference for the level badge ^^ thank you

Online
User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 6625
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: Starter Pack Bonus

Post by Cassidy » Tue May 21, 2019 2:25 am

Usagi wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 7:42 am
Card Post: https://usagi.teacake.org/sakura
Member ID Image: https://usagi.teacake.org/layout/mc.png
Level Badge Image: https://usagi.teacake.org/layout/lvl1.png
Additional Notes: for my membercard, can the colour be taken from the lighter top part of her hair ribbon, please? no preference for the level badge ^^ thank you
No problem! And welcome to Sakura!! Once you get this uploaded, please PM me so I can approve you on the members list as you will not be allowed to play any games, take from updates, trade with others, and more until you are. If you'd like any changes made to your Member ID and/or level badge, let me know then as well! I hope I got the right shade/colour for your Member ID? ;;



Starter Pack Bonus: hirotohonda02, happytimepastime20, blackrose10, +mc-Usagi

Marcella
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 1:20 am

Re: Starter Pack Bonus

Post by Marcella » Sun May 26, 2019 2:24 am

Card Post: http://foreverageek.com/tcg/sakura.php
Member ID Image: http://foreverageek.com/tcg/sakura/Yamiyugi.png
Level Badge Image: http://foreverageek.com/tcg/sakura/sonic.jpg
Additional Notes: You may use whatever color matches. Thank you.

Online
User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 6625
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: Starter Pack Bonus

Post by Cassidy » Sun May 26, 2019 5:22 pm

Marcella wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 2:24 am
Card Post: http://foreverageek.com/tcg/sakura.php
Member ID Image: http://foreverageek.com/tcg/sakura/Yamiyugi.png
Level Badge Image: http://foreverageek.com/tcg/sakura/sonic.jpg
Additional Notes: You may use whatever color matches. Thank you.
No problem! And welcome to Sakura!! Once you upload this to your post, please PM me so I can check and approve on the members list. Once you're approved, you may play games, trade with others, use the forums, etc. but you cannot do anything until you are! Hopefully the colours I chose for your graphics are okay with you also!



Starter Pack Bonus: leoneabbacchio03, xerxesbreak18, lisalisa02, +mc-Marcella

User avatar
Nessa
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue May 28, 2019 12:01 pm

Re: Starter Pack Bonus

Post by Nessa » Tue May 28, 2019 12:05 pm

Hey guys! I'm super excited to play here. :D

Card Post: http://nessasaurus.net/tcg/sakura.php
Member ID Image: http://nessasaurus.net/tcg/cards/sakura/lunausagi.jpg
Level Badge Image: http://nessasaurus.net/tcg/cards/sakura/sakura.png
Additional Notes: (if you want a certain crop or characters, have a preferred colour, etc. say so here!)
Image

♥ ♥ nessa ♥ ♥
× visit my trade post ×

Online
User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 6625
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: Starter Pack Bonus

Post by Cassidy » Tue May 28, 2019 9:25 pm

Nessa wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 12:05 pm
Hey guys! I'm super excited to play here. :D

Card Post: http://nessasaurus.net/tcg/sakura.php
Member ID Image: http://nessasaurus.net/tcg/cards/sakura/lunausagi.jpg
Level Badge Image: http://nessasaurus.net/tcg/cards/sakura/sakura.png
Additional Notes: (if you want a certain crop or characters, have a preferred colour, etc. say so here!)
Hello! We're glad to hear that, and welcome to Sakura!! Once you upload this to your post, please PM me so I can check and approve on the members list. Once you're approved, you may play games, trade with others, use the forums, etc. but you cannot do anything until you are! Let me know if you'd like any changes made to your graphics as well!



Starter Pack Bonus: cityofsweets10, sophocles04, imperialroses01, +mc-Nessa

User avatar
Nessa
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue May 28, 2019 12:01 pm

Re: Starter Pack Bonus

Post by Nessa » Wed May 29, 2019 8:15 am

everything looks beautiful, thank you! pming you now.
Image

♥ ♥ nessa ♥ ♥
× visit my trade post ×

seth
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:36 pm

Re: Starter Pack Bonus

Post by seth » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:49 pm


Online
User avatar
Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert
Posts: 6625
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:40 am
Location: ♡ idol hell ♡
Contact:

Re: Starter Pack Bonus

Post by Cassidy » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:03 pm

Welcome to Sakura! Once you get this uploaded, please PM me to let me know as you cannot play games, take from updates, trade with others, or do anything on the forums until you are! Let me know if you'd like any changes made to your graphics as well!



Starter Pack Bonus: futureinruins04, papika04, shuuyakano15, +mc-seth

User avatar
LyAnn
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Strasbours, France
Contact:

Re: Starter Pack Bonus

Post by LyAnn » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:56 pm


Post Reply