NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

General Suggestions

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Re: General Suggestions

Post by Cassidy » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:22 am

Jessica wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:22 pm
Ummm... so because I apparently want to die, I'm working on a spreadsheet for this! I can send it to you for confirmation of colours once I'm finish :)

It's here! Let me know if I'm wrong about any of the colours, as it's strictly opinion based on what I see/what I pulled from Photoshop
You're a life saver...! Let me look over this more when I have more time and I'll get back to you on any decks I think would fall under another colour but thank you so much for doing this!! Your sacrifice will not be in vein!!!

(Also, at the moment I can only see decks that are categorized as brown but I see you're using a filter on the spreadsheet, so maybe it's just set to only show the brown decks?)

Megumi

Post by Megumi » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:28 am

This is kind of a silly idea for a really specific usage, but what about a page that sorts decks by deck color? For example, if I need decks of a certain deck colour, I can click on it, and it still list the decks that are listed under that colour.

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:43 am

Megumi wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:28 am
This is kind of a silly idea for a really specific usage, but what about a page that sorts decks by deck color? For example, if I need decks of a certain deck colour, I can click on it, and it still list the decks that are listed under that colour.
Hm, I can try working on something like this! I have an idea on how it'd work but I'll need to play around with it LOL I'll let you know if it works out!

// EDIT: I think I managed to do what you asked? You can check it out here and let me know!

Megumi

Post by Megumi » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:20 pm

Cassidy wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:43 am
Megumi wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:28 am
Hm, I can try working on something like this! I have an idea on how it'd work but I'll need to play around with it LOL I'll let you know if it works out!

// EDIT: I think I managed to do what you asked? You can check it out here and let me know!
Yup! Thanks for making this <3