NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Error Reporting (Profiles & Related)

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Re: Error Reporting (Profiles & Related)

Post by Cassidy » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:49 am

Noelle wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:37 am
Hi there! A few weeks ago I ranked up to level 10 but it hasn't been updated on my profile yet. (I'm not sure if the custom badge was made yet either, but I don't mean to rush the graphics team too LOL.)

Also, there's a broken image link; my achievement for the Valentine's Day 2018 event (noelle-valentines2018) is correctly linked on my profile, but the image is named incorrectly (noella-valentines2018).

Thanks in advance!!
Hello! Sorry about both of these! It looks like your level up was never reported so it was never made or added/updated. ;; But that has been done now (beautiful image choice btw, Chihaya is always a beauty and this card is sooooo pretty), as is the correction to the filename of your Valentine's Day 2018 Event Achievement Badge! Hopefully everything should be correct now but let me know otherwise!!

Noelle

Post by Noelle » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:54 am

Cassidy wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:49 am
Hello! Sorry about both of these! It looks like your level up was never reported so it was never made or added/updated. ;; But that has been done now (beautiful image choice btw, Chihaya is always a beauty and this card is sooooo pretty), as is the correction to the filename of your Valentine's Day 2018 Event Achievement Badge! Hopefully everything should be correct now but let me know otherwise!!
No worries, it happens!! Everything looks great, thank you so much!

And omg I know, I couldn't have been happier with the card as a ChihayaP........

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:58 am

Noelle wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:54 am
No worries, it happens!! Everything looks great, thank you so much!

And omg I know, I couldn't have been happier with the card as a ChihayaP........
Thank you for understanding, and I'm glad to hear that! And I FEEL. Honestly, all of the Theater Days cards are so nice but I'm sad I never got this card since Chihaya is my favourite from the OG im@s girls ;; ANYWAYS I don't want to let this thread be derailed but if you ever wanna talk idols/im@s, my forum pm/discord dm is always open 👀

Amber
2000 IQ Killjoy Detective

Post by Amber » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:08 pm

Hello! I made a mistake when posting this mastery of aimikaze - it was actually supposed to be a 2nd remastery of that deck and I forgot to note that and drop off a badge (original mastery, 1st remastery). I included the badge in the custom graphic drop off I'm about to do so the badge should be covered, but I wanted to leave this here for when Ai gets added to my profile ;; sorry for the mistake here!!

It also looks like my 8th blackmagiciangirl remastery badge isn't showing up properly - its listed as blackmagiciangir8-master-amber but should be blackmagiciangirl8-master-amber!

Thank you!!

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:31 pm

Amber wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:08 pm
Hello! I made a mistake when posting this mastery of aimikaze - it was actually supposed to be a 2nd remastery of that deck and I forgot to note that and drop off a badge (original mastery, 1st remastery). I included the badge in the custom graphic drop off I'm about to do so the badge should be covered, but I wanted to leave this here for when Ai gets added to my profile ;; sorry for the mistake here!!

It also looks like my 8th blackmagiciangirl remastery badge isn't showing up properly - its listed as blackmagiciangir8-master-amber but should be blackmagiciangirl8-master-amber!

Thank you!!
No problem! I edited your original post, the reward, and the post your remastery of aimikaze was dropped off in to reflect that so when I get around to adding to your profile, it should all be good. Your eighth blackmagiciangirl custom badge should also be fixed!

Amber
2000 IQ Killjoy Detective

Post by Amber » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:53 pm

It's me again......... I found a few more errors on my profile, sorry in advance for being a pain!
  • I noticed that I have a missing badge on my profile, and when looking at it the url reads:

Code: Select all

http://www.sakura.milkbaeri.net/cards/espeon11%20halloween201722-master-amber.png
    I think this was meant to be espeon11-master-amber and halloween201722-master-amber?
  • kirara11-master-amber should be kirara-master-amber
  • yunarukam3-master-amber should be yunarukami3-master-amber
  • blackmagiciangir8-master-amber should be blackmagiciangirl8-master-amber (sorry if this was fixed already, but it still seems to be a problem for me even after a hard refresh?)
Sorry for all the trouble ;;

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:12 pm

Amber wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:53 pm
It's me again......... I found a few more errors on my profile, sorry in advance for being a pain!
  • I noticed that I have a missing badge on my profile, and when looking at it the url reads:

Code: Select all

http://www.sakura.milkbaeri.net/cards/espeon11%20halloween201722-master-amber.png
    I think this was meant to be espeon11-master-amber and halloween201722-master-amber?
  • kirara11-master-amber should be kirara-master-amber
  • yunarukam3-master-amber should be yunarukami3-master-amber
  • blackmagiciangir8-master-amber should be blackmagiciangirl8-master-amber (sorry if this was fixed already, but it still seems to be a problem for me even after a hard refresh?)
Sorry for all the trouble ;;
Oh yeah I probably forgot to edit your profile when I did that blackmagiciangirl mster badge fix as well, sorry! These should all be fixed now though so sorry about all the errors!!

Shiranna

Post by Shiranna » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:38 am

Likely just forgotten, but my profile says my collecting deck is rynerlute, when I have it as kazuichisouda here c:

yasu
Cass' personal assistant ♥

Post by yasu » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:00 pm

Shiranna wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:38 am
Likely just forgotten, but my profile says my collecting deck is rynerlute, when I have it as kazuichisouda here c:
I'm sorry, I'll be honest: sometimes I get lazy when adding masteries! Or I just forget! So that's changed now....

Shiranna

Post by Shiranna » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:40 pm

yasu wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:00 pm
Shiranna wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:38 am
I'm sorry, I'll be honest: sometimes I get lazy when adding masteries! Or I just forget! So that's changed now....
Hey, it's okay 8D It's cool to be lazy or forgetful sometimes. Thank you!