NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Error Reporting (General)

Megumi

Re: Error Reporting (General)

Post by Megumi » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:26 pm

Just a small typo I found while staring at the Milestone page figuring out how I can level~ I bolded typo below ^^

http://www.sakura.milkbaeri.net/info.php?milestones
It should also be noted that Milstone Points are cumulative

yasu
Cass' personal assistant ♥

Post by yasu » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:03 pm

Megumi wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:26 pm
Just a small typo I found while staring at the Milestone page figuring out how I can level~ I bolded typo below ^^

http://www.sakura.milkbaeri.net/info.php?milestones
It should also be noted that Milstone Points are cumulative
Fixed! Thank you!!

Ashley

Post by Ashley » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:06 am

Hi, I'm hoping this isn't just my computer issue but since the forum upgrade, it's just a few things off. First is that all the pop-up boxes open at the same time from when the page loads. I can't close them all because if I close one and move to the next one, it re-opens the first one.

001, 002

And the second thing is that the background for the PM page is ... a repeat image which makes it slightly difficult to read the text ...

Hoping it isn't just me but if it is, don't worry about it. Let me know and I'll just sort it out myself then. =)

zol

Cami
♦ Independence ♦

Post by Cami » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:37 am

Ashley wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:06 am
Hi, I'm hoping this isn't just my computer issue but since the forum upgrade, it's just a few things off. First is that all the pop-up boxes open at the same time from when the page loads. I can't close them all because if I close one and move to the next one, it re-opens the first one.

001, 002

And the second thing is that the background for the PM page is ... a repeat image which makes it slightly difficult to read the text ...

Hoping it isn't just me but if it is, don't worry about it. Let me know and I'll just sort it out myself then. =)
Clear your cache and do a hard refresh.

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:59 pm

Ashley wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:06 am

001, 002

Yes, like Cami said, do a hard refresh and/or clear your cache to see if that fixes things! Another member had the same problem as you and after they did a hard refresh, everything went back to normal. We should've fixed the issue of the pop-up boxes by now because that was something in the code we needed to edit but that should've been working!

If any of these problems still persist though, please let me know so I can look into it some more!!

Ashley

Post by Ashley » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:09 pm

@Cami and @Cassidy
Thanks guys, that works, appreciate it ^^

zol

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:02 pm

Ashley wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:09 pm
@Cami and @Cassidy
Thanks guys, that works, appreciate it ^^
No problem, I'm glad to hear that worked for you!

Megumi

Post by Megumi » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:53 am

Small thing but for the Member of the month sidebar section on the layout, it says:
"Congratulations, Amber !" although the MotM is Swim Swim~

Aqua
The Cool Admin

Post by Aqua » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:48 am

Megumi wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:53 am
Small thing but for the Member of the month sidebar section on the layout, it says:
"Congratulations, Amber !" although the MotM is Swim Swim~
fixed it!

Ajisaitea
Amacha

Post by Ajisaitea » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:26 am

The retired decks Deities, Fallen Saints and Saints can still be found on the All Cards page view.