NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

What Are You Watching/Reading/Playing Now?

For talking about anime, manga, games, and anything related!
Becca
Nanomachine: Crusnik 02

Re: What Are You Watching/Reading/Playing Now?

Post by Becca » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:49 pm

So, right now I'm watching Fuuka, March comes in like a lion, Spiritpact, Saga of Tanya the Evil, and Nyanko Days.

I seriously love all of them. It's the first time in a while that I've actually been watching simulcasts. What are you guys watching in the current season? :D

Rosenel

Post by Rosenel » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:19 am

Watching: Sangatsu no Lion, Fairilu, Trickster, Nanbaka, Classicaloid and other past season left overs, it's hard to keep up. XD

Reading: Kubera, a manwha, Mahoutsuka no yome, Akatsuki no Yona, Kujira no Kora.

Playing: FE: Heroes daily and I'm thinking of getting back to playing Story of Seasons, it's been nice weather to play a farming sim. XD That or Smash Bros.

ErvinMcSweeney

Post by ErvinMcSweeney » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:28 am

Right now I am playing Samurai Warriors 4 Empires, this is an wonderful game and I love playing it most of the times I am free.