NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Q&A (General)

Lex

Re: Q&A (General)

Post by Lex » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:22 pm

Quick question on the biweekly rewards box character skill, can you grab the reward every 2 weeks after a specific day (e.g. the 2 weeks reset when biweekly game set A is updated) or is it 2 weeks from the last time you took the rewards? I was thinking of it the first way but wanted to make sure I'm not claiming the reward more than I should be.

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:23 pm

Lex wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:22 pm
Quick question on the biweekly rewards box character skill, can you grab the reward every 2 weeks after a specific day (e.g. the 2 weeks reset when biweekly game set A is updated) or is it 2 weeks from the last time you took the rewards? I was thinking of it the first way but wanted to make sure I'm not claiming the reward more than I should be.
I've been going by whether it's been 2 weeks since the day someone has last claimed the rewards box, give or take a couple of days because it wasn't really clear at first! So 2 weeks from the last time you took the rewards.

Lex

Post by Lex » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:48 pm

Cassidy wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:23 pm
Lex wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:22 pm
I've been going by whether it's been 2 weeks since the day someone has last claimed the rewards box, give or take a couple of days because it wasn't really clear at first! So 2 weeks from the last time you took the rewards.
Okay, thanks! I better stay on the ball with it then haha.

Megumi

Post by Megumi » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:22 pm

Hi Cass (and whomever may respond to this!!)!

I have a quick question for clarification for this milestone task: "Trade with 10 Players*", which also has this note added to it: "* If you trade with a player multiple times, only 1 will count! (Player counts reset at the beginning of each month.)"

Does this mean one player can only count once per month for any submission of this task, even if it's in the same task for the milestone points? I.e. If I trade with Cassidy once in May and once in June, that would be 2/10 of the players needed for this? Or does this mean that the total player counts reset every month (i.e. I must trade with 10 different players within the same month)? I interpreted it as the first one, but I wanted to make sure before I started calculating. Thanks in advance ^^.

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:29 pm

Megumi wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:22 pm
Hi Cass (and whomever may respond to this!!)!

I have a quick question for clarification for this milestone task: "Trade with 10 Players*", which also has this note added to it: "* If you trade with a player multiple times, only 1 will count! (Player counts reset at the beginning of each month.)"

Does this mean one player can only count once per month for any submission of this task, even if it's in the same task for the milestone points? I.e. If I trade with Cassidy once in May and once in June, that would be 2/10 of the players needed for this? Or does this mean that the total player counts reset every month (i.e. I must trade with 10 different players within the same month)? I interpreted it as the first one, but I wanted to make sure before I started calculating. Thanks in advance ^^.
Hey Megu!!

When I wrote this task, I think I did it with the idea in mind that the total player counts reset every month so you have to trade with 10 different players in the same month to count towards that task! But I'm not sure how other players have been interpreting this task and completing it or how the staff have been approving this task so let me look into it some more and I'll get back to you on a clearer answer!

// EDIT : Okay, so after thinking about it and seeing how others have turned this task in so far, we'll go with requiring 10 different players for each set! If you happen to trade with me twice in a month, you can only use one of our trades for a set and then you can't use the other one anymore even for other sets. To use me again in another set, you'd need to trade with me in a different month than the one used for a previous turn-in of the same task and then it would count!

For example, if you wanted to complete the "Trade with 10 Players" task three times in June, you'd have to trade with 30 different players between June 1 - June 30 without repeating anyone. Only once it hit July 1 could you use a trade with someone you used in any of the 3 times you completed this task in June! Hopefully that makes sense?

Selena
I love Adonis ❤

Post by Selena » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:32 pm

Hello! Can we claim puzzle decks from choice card wishes the same as character decks if that makes sense - is there no distinction for them? Or only if someone makes a wish about puzzle decks?

Thank you for the help! :)

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:16 am

Selena wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:32 pm
Hello! Can we claim puzzle decks from choice card wishes the same as character decks if that makes sense - is there no distinction for them? Or only if someone makes a wish about puzzle decks?

Thank you for the help! :)
Yes you can! There's no distinction or difference between deck types because all cards are worth 1 so any time you can choice a card anywhere in the TCG, it can be from any deck of any type unless it's specifically stated/mentioned otherwise. You just can't choice things like Member IDs or Event Achievements, for example (unless again, we say specifically you can)!

erin

Post by erin » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:29 am

'allo!

good news: after MONTHS of hosts dicking me around i've finally got my domain back up and running and i'm therefore ready to play again
bad news: because the prior one was hacked (rip) i didn't have access to any of my files, or databases, and i uh... hadn't backed it up since i uploaded it, leaving me with a database with logs from....... october 2017

so with that context, my question is......... what do i do here? i lost months and months of progress, i definitely don't want to start over again bc i've put a lot of hard work into this run and don't want to lose things i can't regain. i already tried to copy and paste stuff from my threads and what i could find for events on the forums but there's a lot of stuff i legit don't know how to regain...? orz
trade post
PLEASE quote me in threads so i get a notification ;w;

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:02 am

erin wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:29 am
'allo!

good news: after MONTHS of hosts dicking me around i've finally got my domain back up and running and i'm therefore ready to play again
bad news: because the prior one was hacked (rip) i didn't have access to any of my files, or databases, and i uh... hadn't backed it up since i uploaded it, leaving me with a database with logs from....... october 2017

so with that context, my question is......... what do i do here? i lost months and months of progress, i definitely don't want to start over again bc i've put a lot of hard work into this run and don't want to lose things i can't regain. i already tried to copy and paste stuff from my threads and what i could find for events on the forums but there's a lot of stuff i legit don't know how to regain...? orz
What I tell everyone who this happens to is basically what you've already done which is just rebuild what you can of your logs through stuff posted on the forums, comments on updates, trade e-mails, and anything else you can think of! Of course, this means that you can't get back the logs for any games you played on-site since those aren't logged by the TCG so those are a lost cause unfortunately. ;; You also already have notes in your logs about what period of time the lost logs were from so I won't tell you to do that again but I think staff (especially Mastery staff) would appreciate it if you mention it in your posts when you turn stuff in anyways!

Staff are pretty accommodating with players who have lost their logs or parts of it and will work with you to figure out what could've been in the lost logs to the best of their ability but in some cases like Masteries, Sakura Matsuri (if you had been working on tasks for a round that involved using cards but didn't turn it in for rewards yet), and stuff like that then staff may ask you to choice or re-obtain select cards based on the circumstance/situation. For Level Ups, you'll stay at the level you're currently at even if you don't presently have enough cards to meet the level's requirement! You just need to re-earn enough cards to meet the minimum requirements of the next rank before you can level up again.

If you don't want to start over, this is the best solution I can think of although it might become stressful, frustrating, or annoying at times especially if you end up being continuously told that you need to choice/re-obtain so and so. ;; Let me know if you have any more questions though!

erin

Post by erin » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:55 am

Cassidy wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:02 am
What I tell everyone who this happens to is basically what you've already done which is just rebuild what you can of your logs through stuff posted on the forums, comments on updates, trade e-mails, and anything else you can think of! Of course, this means that you can't get back the logs for any games you played on-site since those aren't logged by the TCG so those are a lost cause unfortunately. ;; You also already have notes in your logs about what period of time the lost logs were from so I won't tell you to do that again but I think staff (especially Mastery staff) would appreciate it if you mention it in your posts when you turn stuff in anyways!

Staff are pretty accommodating with players who have lost their logs or parts of it and will work with you to figure out what could've been in the lost logs to the best of their ability but in some cases like Masteries, Sakura Matsuri (if you had been working on tasks for a round that involved using cards but didn't turn it in for rewards yet), and stuff like that then staff may ask you to choice or re-obtain select cards based on the circumstance/situation. For Level Ups, you'll stay at the level you're currently at even if you don't presently have enough cards to meet the level's requirement! You just need to re-earn enough cards to meet the minimum requirements of the next rank before you can level up again.

If you don't want to start over, this is the best solution I can think of although it might become stressful, frustrating, or annoying at times especially if you end up being continuously told that you need to choice/re-obtain so and so. ;; Let me know if you have any more questions though!
alrighty, then i guess so far i've... kinda done all i can do on my ends with the resources i had orz

thanks cassidy! i guess from here on out staff'll let me know particular things they'd need :,)
trade post
PLEASE quote me in threads so i get a notification ;w;