NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Q&A (General)

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Re: Q&A (General)

Post by Cassidy » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:36 am

erin wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:55 am
alrighty, then i guess so far i've... kinda done all i can do on my ends with the resources i had orz

thanks cassidy! i guess from here on out staff'll let me know particular things they'd need :,)
No problem! At the moment, you're currently listed as inactive so just PM me on the forums when you're ready to be moved back to active and you can start participating in the TCG like normal again. Also, if your trade post URL has changed don't forget to update it in the Information & Activity Changes thread!

Megumi

Post by Megumi » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:50 pm

OK CASS I HAVE A QUESTION.

So for box sets, I wanted to do one that was themed WATER (like the water/ice elements), but I just noticed the characteristics category was only for character decks, and I wanted to collect the ice and water pokemon decks (the two special decks) for it. Other possible decks I put down were for example icycrystals or atwatersedge (both puzzles focused on the water element). How restrictive is the rules are for this? I don't really think my idea for box set fits with the other options and I really wanted to collect the two pokemon element decks.

Or if I wanted to collect a number of magical girl group puzzles (like mostly group pictures only showing magical girls), would there be a way to fit that into a box set? o-o Or if you wanted to collect the majou special deck for a magical girl/boy theme?

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:00 pm

Megumi wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:50 pm
OK CASS I HAVE A QUESTION.

So for box sets, I wanted to do one that was themed WATER (like the water/ice elements), but I just noticed the characteristics category was only for character decks, and I wanted to collect the ice and water pokemon decks (the two special decks) for it. Other possible decks I put down were for example icycrystals or atwatersedge (both puzzles focused on the water element). How restrictive is the rules are for this? I don't really think my idea for box set fits with the other options and I really wanted to collect the two pokemon element decks.

Or if I wanted to collect a number of magical girl group puzzles (like mostly group pictures only showing magical girls), would there be a way to fit that into a box set? o-o Or if you wanted to collect the majou special deck for a magical girl/boy theme?
Hm... The "Characteristics" theme was specifically made with only character decks in mind as I hadn't thought of other possible themes like yours as well as ones that've been brought up to me by others, like a holiday theme, so that's why it says only character decks can be used!

But since it does seems like there's interest in themes that don't necessarily need or can't use character decks for them, I can possibly add a new theme for the kinds of themes you suggested/had in mind? I'll just have to think of a name for it LOL So if you have any suggestions, please let me know! In the mean time though, I'd say wait to apply for those kinds of themes for now until it's officially added/allowed in the TCG.

Megumi

Post by Megumi » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:48 am

HELLO.

So I noticed that we have both a weekly and biweekly double rewards coupon, but I noticed the biweekly games say: "If using a Double Weekly Game Rewards coupon (as shown above), you can also take everything below!"

BUT the description for the Double Weekly Game Rewards says:
"Double Weekly Game Rewards – Allows the player to receive double the rewards when playing all of the games in the Weekly set"

My assumption is that the description in the biweekly games is a typo and I'm not supposed to take the extra rewards there unless I have the BIWEEKLY double rewards coupon (not the weekly double rewards coupon), but I wanted to double-check!

Cassidy
Mobage Support & Expert

Post by Cassidy » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:02 pm

Megumi wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:48 am
HELLO.

So I noticed that we have both a weekly and biweekly double rewards coupon, but I noticed the biweekly games say: "If using a Double Weekly Game Rewards coupon (as shown above), you can also take everything below!"

BUT the description for the Double Weekly Game Rewards says:
"Double Weekly Game Rewards – Allows the player to receive double the rewards when playing all of the games in the Weekly set"

My assumption is that the description in the biweekly games is a typo and I'm not supposed to take the extra rewards there unless I have the BIWEEKLY double rewards coupon (not the weekly double rewards coupon), but I wanted to double-check!
Ahhh yes it was a typo! I can't believe I missed this lmao I will fix this when I'm on my PC but thank you for letting me know!!