NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS!

Before doing anything, please fill out the form in the Starter Pack Bonus thread!
(You can find it by going to "Information Desk" and then clicking the thread titled "Starter Pack Bonus".)

You will not be able to play the games, trade with others, take from updates, etc. until after you've been moved from the Pending section on the Members List!

Otome Games!

For talking about anime, manga, games, and anything related!
Becca
Nanomachine: Crusnik 02

Re: Otome Games!

Post by Becca » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:21 pm

:O thank you for all of the suggestions!

Amber

Post by Amber » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:29 am

So I've been wondering this for awhile, maybe this is a great place to ask! I'm interested in playing Reine Des Fleurs, but haven't been able to find a means to play it in English. Is that a game I'd have to rely on fan translations for? The art is so pretty and I'd love to actually play the game. :>

Ajisaitea
Amacha

Post by Ajisaitea » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:38 pm

Amber wrote:So I've been wondering this for awhile, maybe this is a great place to ask! I'm interested in playing Reine Des Fleurs, but haven't been able to find a means to play it in English. Is that a game I'd have to rely on fan translations for? The art is so pretty and I'd love to actually play the game. :>
Yep. It's not in English.
I love the game. <3333

Becca
Nanomachine: Crusnik 02

Post by Becca » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:29 pm

Oh, then that reminds me to ask this: where do you find your fan translations for games not in English yet?

ErvinMcSweeney

Post by ErvinMcSweeney » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:24 am

I would like to mention about Mystic messenger and Storm Lovers, both are nice to play. I loved playing these games years back.